Rita hits Ohio Rita hits Ohio

Beautiful

Tragedy - yet there is hope.

Death of a Star Death of a Star

Ehh..

Better than most of those stick figure/claymotion/live video submissions. At least its an original idea. Sure, go Hollywood and add some sound... space is a vacuum, so you wouldn't hear anything, but it'd be more interesting to imagine.

Mecha-King Menorah Mecha-King Menorah

pretty cool

pretty rockin with lots of energy - three small things though - I think the menorah-eye-tracking part should have been in Hebrew and was with up the crazy maps around the world (they're fighting in New York(?) now Africa, etc.), change the stick figure guys to actual people. Not bad, keep up the good work.

spacejelly responds:

why am i responing so much?
-for the eye tracking, i just copied a dbz scouter, and didnt put much thought into it.
-sorry about the map, i couldent find a planet view of philadelphia(!) at that angle.
-the stick figures suck because I was angry at my teacher.

RIKKU DRESSUP 3 RIKKU DRESSUP 3

wtf

Dude... replace your existing dressups with your "new" ones. I'm sick and tired and 20 slightly different files from an author v1, v2, v3, v27. Save us the space and having to wade through the crap. Finish ONE you're proud of THEN submit it and be done with it.

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Idea is cool

but we really don't need v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, vX.... PLEASE just replace your existing file with your updates.

Hair Cut Hair Cut

not bad

Keep improving - perhaps the guy's eyes could follow the razor, or have them "rate" you on how good/bad a job you did.