Rita hits Ohio Rita hits Ohio

Beautiful

Tragedy - yet there is hope.

Death of a Star Death of a Star

Ehh..

Better than most of those stick figure/claymotion/live video submissions. At least its an original idea. Sure, go Hollywood and add some sound... space is a vacuum, so you wouldn't hear anything, but it'd be more interesting to imagine.

Mecha-King Menorah Mecha-King Menorah

pretty cool

pretty rockin with lots of energy - three small things though - I think the menorah-eye-tracking part should have been in Hebrew and was with up the crazy maps around the world (they're fighting in New York(?) now Africa, etc.), change the stick figure guys to actual people. Not bad, keep up the good work.

spacejelly responds:

why am i responing so much?
-for the eye tracking, i just copied a dbz scouter, and didnt put much thought into it.
-sorry about the map, i couldent find a planet view of philadelphia(!) at that angle.
-the stick figures suck because I was angry at my teacher.

Storybook 2: gel Storybook 2: gel

Yep

Time for the Chinese finger trap.

White People White People

Ehh

A good start. You submitted this at least once before and it didn't make it then. You haven't changed anything. Add a bit more and it's almost there!

Joy Division - Warsaw Joy Division - Warsaw

Great song...

...bad video. Keep trying, maybe you'll get it one day. Joy Division is teh bomb.

Super Mario: Toads Rage 4 Super Mario: Toads Rage 4

legs

I'm guessing you weren't happy with how Bowser's legs were working out, so you had him fly around? :) Kinda weak how Bowser died, the earlier ones were a lot better.

mchawking responds:

I thought it was a little more creative in this one.. You have to admit the overall presentation was better

The Pailettenclown The Pailettenclown

?

Did you film this? Otherwise you added nothing - someone else's film dropped into Flash... woop de doo.. I'll run over to Blockbuster and grab some movies

Flash-Z responds:

yea, i filmed this and the Pailettenclown is now in my cellar... i don't steel movies!!!

(2004) MAH MONEH (2004) MAH MONEH

iwp?

Hmmm..not your finest, maybe the hospital drugs are affecting you. Less of the Iwillpress School of Pimping and it would be a lot better.

Knox responds:

it was actually a joke,making fun of those kinda people

-Minimum Wage- -Minimum Wage-

Brain sound good...

...music choice, eh. You definitely need to use TMBG's 'Minimum Wage'! Nice style.